- Flight Status - real time flight status updates with departure and arrivals information and map view
- Flight Schedule Search - search for flights right across the Star Alliance member airline network
- Airport Information - comprehensive information including maps
- Lounges – location and facilities of the more than 970 lounges which eligible Star Alliance customers can access across the globe
- City Guides - where to stay, eat, drink, shop, etc.
Commenting on the launch of this new app, Christopher Korenke, Vice President Commercial at Star Alliance said: "The use of mobile technologies is today essential in improving the travel experience for customers. With the rising number of travellers using smartphones, accessing important travel information on the go is essential. With the Star Alliance Navigator we now take the first step in providing what our customers want from us in the field of mobile information."
The app is the Alliance’s first on the iPhone and is currently available in English as a free download from www.staralliance.com/en/services/apps/iphone/ or from the Apple App store. Further language versions and operating systems are due to be released in the foreseeable future.